The StudBuddy® is the world’s simplest stud finder. Check out the features below:
- Drywall is hung to wood or metal studs using screws or nails. The StudBuddy utilizes super-strong neodymium magnets to detect those screw/nail heads as you run the stud finder across your wall. When a screw or nail head is detected, The StudBuddy “sticks” to the wall, pointing you to the exact location of these studs.
- There are no batteries or moving parts to worry about. The StudBuddy is always ready to work!
- Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in your hand and constructed of plastic that won’t mar or scratch your walls.
- Perfect for hanging cabinets, paintings, televisions, mirrors and anything else that requires sturdy mounting to wood/metal studs.
- The StudBuddy is proudly manufactured in the USA
- Our company supports Hire Heroes USA and the National Breast Cancer Coalition
The StudBuddy is the world's simplest stud finder. Utilizing super-strong magnets, The StudBuddy sticks to the screw or nail heads used in hanging your drywall to wall studs. Simply drag The StudBuddy across your wall and watch as it points you to the stud locations. No batteries are required, and we guarantee our product on all drywall applications. The StudBuddy is perfect for hanging shelves, cabinets, televisions and more! Its ergonomic design and plastic construction feels good in your hand and won’t mar or scratch your walls. Best of all, The StudBuddy is manufactured in the USA and our company supports Hire Heroes USA and the National Breast Cancer Coalition.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.